sanjay bhaiyya, dalhousie

Delhi-Bathinda Superfast Express and the late Evening I was riding on a two-wheeler with Yashu. We went through farms, farms and farms. Not so densely populated, the cafes, zomato, swiggy, and Uber would only live in cities for people there. With the wholesome family, the night we talked of all the colleges again, I realised of reasons why people do not turn back to Delhi. I remember Yashu talking about the things we had in common days, the only reason I believe we had people around. How does it feel to be in a city which is a metropolis, with branded cars to showrooms lined, how does it feel to be in some other city, but not as residents, I had friends coming, and I tried making home. I was running through a dry climate and irrigated lands, I left his place and we bid farewell. Danish Bansal was the next destination, I cared less about the work, and more about Danish and the things we could share. Bansal family-owned bungalow or a cottage!! :) Danish cared for more hospitality, designer plates, varieties to eat,  and loads to drink. KMC, we discussed more about it, for all the places I landed up at, I enquired if it's the same as I feel or if things have settled in their lives. Aunty served us with huge dinner, and I loved the milkshake jar. On discussing I figured out Danish's reasons for being at home. Now I have seen multiple worlds existing, I believe in Delhi, as the only opportunist city to be in. All my friends had their lives, the uncommon exists all the way now. Late at night the other day, Amritsar shaab. I catched flights, terminals and terminals, flights and takeoff. I am here in Kangra now. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. Enquired for a local taxi paid a handsome amount and started a journey of four hours by road. The next place, Dalhousie, Dalhousie at Mr and Ms Sharda's cottage. The tiny studio, an Empty space, ground floor, tin shed and all the wooden work. I am here with Gaurang, would talk more about Gaurang this time, but Sanjay bhaiya and the house we were living here for three days in Dalhousie was so cute, I laid on the bed, window wall, opening to huge mountains. We would trek, and our joints would pain somedays, but we made sure s
Visiting all the off-beat places. Places where Sanjay Bhaiyya lived, Sanjay Bhaiyya introduced cooked food for us, made all the good breakfast, carried our luggage, filled bottles and parked them in our car, so we stayed hydrated. He lives in Banikheth. On one of the evenings, we visited Dalhousie Grand Cafe, street o Street, and markets and slept for the whole night. My window bed, the lights of the mountains would turn as it turned six or seven in the evening, life existing. I dreamed every day, every day of the days I spent young, the life I am living, and hoped for all the days I was happier. I missed friends, my close friends, whom I failed to achieve for this life. I dreamed of every book I read, Hassan and Amir Agha, the last few chapters, the sajni I watched a few days back, and I dreamed of a house and living this life together, the same life, which one would be living the other city. I made sure of all the work, which I posted for, on our way back we visited dugh, the journey was fun, we were accompanied by local villagers on a boat, which dropped to and fro, the remaining story linked in has to say. I spent my three days in Dalhousie, Khanna uncle's grocery store, St. Francis church, morning prayer from the church school, the Himachali delight we had for our dinner, slanting old school houses, all the British leisure once. Gaurang made us stop n number of times, for the problems he had, mountains and gaurang are not a good combination, we travelled for the next four hours straight, Chamba-Kangra, the Pathankot mandi super fast expressway, made us cry as we reached Kangra, the stretched highway all under construction and we cried for the bumps we had throughout. Sidhpur, the BNB we could find, in the close proximity to Dharmshala, and only a few kilometres from the tourist attraction Mclodganj. Sidhpur, grateful for all the time we had there. The towered building, centre, and front-facing dhauldhar ranges. We had a huge apartment, rooms, rooms and rooms. I placed my luggage in the designated room but for the days we were there bed was untouched. I spent my days and evenings lying in the common area, where Gaurang cooked tea for me and bread toasts on which he badly failed. I felt loved, I felt cared for after so long. Tired Ajay would jump into his shorts and lie dead on the living room couch, but Gaurang made sure of all the food. I washed utensils, dare somebody call me selfish!! :)
Piled up utensils, I scrubbed them one by one. The other day, I cooked some handsome tea, Maggie, and served bread and butter. We did shop for three days, onions, butter, bread, biscuits, masalas, and a whole ice cream tub. The fourth floor, a huge land, owners were cute. The three-year-old their daughter would water all her garden in the evenings, the sun would go down, and I watched every sunset set from the sofa I was lying on. The silence crept in for the whole of the night, these were Buddhist settlements I feel. I played Spotify, read the remaining Amir Agha and Hassan, and watched all the Twilights from my balcony, mountains and far I could see headlights rolling down through the mountains and knew they were passers-by. Gaurang spent his nights with the books of Indian polity the whole night and with his girlfriend on video calls. I guess she would know me by this time, the only person he is serving for these days!! :)
We both discussed geo politics to my SSB. His love life to my no life. I read through a few letters I had, purchases I made, photographs I have and my dear diary. I went for bir billing, seven thousand above from mean sea level and I hoped I could share this all. Icecreams and icecreams, I survived on icecreams and ranted our managers, ranted for all the mismanagement in our lives. Dear Diary, I would get back on. Sidhpur, Dharmshala, Dalhousie. I now have postcards from post-office Chamba. 
Today, I deboarded at New Delhi. My home to Vishwavidhyala is the same metro. Ndls the last time was to receive and catch people from IIT Kanpur red-handed, the dwellings isn't far. 
New Delhi - Prayagraj Humsafar, paltform number two, SSC NCC- 56, 22/05/2024
Scribbled through all the psych stories, mock interviews, officer qualities, GTO, WATs, TATs and PIQ. I hope i make it this time, I adorn olive green

Comments

Popular Posts