Jorbagh, Indian Habitat Centre

I don't remember talking about my love for theatre to somebody but that's all a different world. I don't know how likely or unlikely I express my love for theatre. Few would know ajay even wrote scripts for his school drama company, anubhuti of Venky was on the list because of their aao aao natak series I watched on YouTube in my grade eleven. I believe theatre is a very organic art form, the art, script, storyline, director, producer, screen, and the artists. Aren't we all in a theatre, playing characters, suffering, pain, heartbreaks, distance, aloof from the world but all still there, looking for a win. Februaries of Delhi, aren't you on Jorbagh or the roads connecting Lodhi estate, I don't know it feels like I have been to every corner with and only Chandrika, and now the places are all the same with all the leftovers, Indian habitat, cutaaksh, jor bagh, sufdurjung tomb, god I have been to all the places. Love it with all your heart, to the places, times, metros and autos, cities and tombs, parks and roads, cafes and bakeries, shopping complexes to college campuses, markets and shops, seasons and seasons, to exams and Baskin Robins, political economy to shomu, we were all the same, the only time I didn't realize falling in love, we lived here only, I tell you missing you every day, running round the postoffices to just outsides the dwelling. I tell you missing you every day, I scolded you for every missed meal right, but where did I miss my meal. I talked about, to all the places I have been to. Well I write about theatre, all the bright places I have been to, to the characters I play in this act, friends of friends, and friends of friends, mom and dad would only ajay, but maybe I decide to tell you, I tell you I fell in love, I tell you my places have been all yours now, I tell you I have started reading, I tell you I read urdu also now, I tell you that I am catching my last metro from Vishwa Vidyalaya, I don't write letters now, nor do emails, messages and calls lives far only now, I know I have been me to you, I know I miss you, dare I tell this to anyone, dare I tell this to you to, dare I tell how much I love you, I dare and tell you I only made home

Comments

Popular Posts