Neugo

Rescheduling, instant bookings, to the last corner seat, low-key music via Kotputli, extended pink city flyovers, do they welcome you, or I am the only case!?. Jaipur you have only been close, over Delhi now. You hold all the memories of rides taken from Narayan Circle or Clarks Amer this time or I am just standing at Sindhi camp. I look for roads to walk on, and markets to hop, till it's time for my return bus. Jaipur, you have the other version of ajay with you and when it's time for my auto to rush back to the bus station, you slowly take the life out of it. All the colours you have, the smile you hold on, it's VIBGYOR. I might have missed Dal Baati these many times but my bus reached Delhi, more than three hundred kilometres, hours to and fro, I am adjusting to my bus seats with wide windows running through vehicles, roads, universities, and homes. Life in and out

Comments

Popular Posts